Our first meeting of 2019 happens to be on the eve of the new legislative session. There is much good work to be done and we look forward to doing it with YOU.
WHEN: Tuesday, January 8 at 8pm
WHERE: Upper Manhattan (Inwood); Kindly RSVP for exact address
1. What is the New York Health Act? (for new members)
2. Single Payer literature update - Tim
3. Legislative visits:
Updates on our “Squads”
New York Health Weekly #HealthcareHero Action
4. Petitioning on the streets & on the web
5. Updates on our ongoing organizing: students, doctors, everyone
6. Healthcare Surveys - a serious organizing tool!
See you there!
Julie and Ting
Here's the Campaign for NY Health website, the latest summary of the Act, complete library of documents plus this amazing explainer animation (español aquí)
Follow us on Facebook