In the face of the ongoing public health crisis, we must keep organizing for the healthcare we need.
A central piece of the Campaign for NY Health strategy to win healthcare for all is uplifting the voices and leadership of New Yorkers who have been hurt by the existing pay-or-die healthcare system. Please share your healthcare story, and we will followup with you about ways to be more involved in the fight for guaranteed universal healthcare.
- Did you or a loved get COVID? What happened?
- Has there been a time when you or a loved one needed healthcare but weren’t able to get it? Why? What happened?
- Are you a healthcare worker who has seen patients delay care due to cost or insurance barriers?
- Are you concerned about losing your union health benefits due to job loss or privatization?
- Have you lost a job that provided you or your family with insurance coverage?
Are you struggling with the high cost of medical bills or medical debt?
Thank you for being part of the movement to win healthcare for all.