Public Hearing in Buffalo on the
New York Health Bill
Universal, Single Payer Health Care
Wed, Dec 10 at 10am
We need your support!
The New York State Assembly Health Committee is hosting an official public hearing to receive testimony from New Yorkers about the need for a universal, single-payer health care system.
Speak out for a health care system that puts patients over profits!
- Are you uninsured or underinsured?
- Have you ever delayed care because you couldn't afford your insurance copay or deductible?
- Have you ever stayed in a job just to keep your health insurance?
- Have you ever been denied necessary care by your insurance company?
- Have you ever had to file for bankruptcy because of medical debt?
- Are you a medical professional who is frustrated with the barriers that private health insurance companies create?
- Do you have to make difficult choices between paying your health care premium and other bills?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above or have another story to share about how the health care system affects you, please attend and testify at this hearing.
All are welcome to attend and show support, even if not submitting testimony.
Requests to testify and testimony must be submitted one week in advance of the hearing. Sign up here by December 1st to secure your testimony at the Buffalo hearing on December 10th.
Spread the word, download the flyer.
For more information on the hearing in Buffalo, contact Terri Legierski at [email protected] or call 716-204-8076.