Cheryl winkelman commented on Share Your Healthcare Story 2019-08-22 17:28:39 -0400I’ve been a nurse for 42 years, physically can"t do it anymore, financially should bring able to retire next year at 62, but am I going to be able to get health insurance is the big question. In health care all these years and I can’tell get insurance.
Share Your Healthcare Story
In the face of the ongoing public health crisis, we must keep organizing for the healthcare we need.
A central piece of the Campaign for NY Health strategy to win healthcare for all is uplifting the voices and leadership of New Yorkers who have been hurt by the existing pay-or-die healthcare system. Please share your healthcare story, and we will followup with you about ways to be more involved in the fight for guaranteed universal healthcare.
- Did you or a loved get COVID? What happened?
- Has there been a time when you or a loved one needed healthcare but weren’t able to get it? Why? What happened?
- Are you a healthcare worker who has seen patients delay care due to cost or insurance barriers?
- Are you concerned about losing your union health benefits due to job loss or privatization?
- Have you lost a job that provided you or your family with insurance coverage?
Are you struggling with the high cost of medical bills or medical debt?
Thank you for being part of the movement to win healthcare for all.Share Your Story
Cheryl winkelman endorsed 2019-02-09 07:52:00 -0500
My Organization Wants to Endorse the New York Health Act!
New York Health [A.6058/S.5474] has been endorsed by hundreds of unions, community groups, provider organizations, businesses, and more. Add your organization today!