These hearings give us an opportunity to share our stories and experience with the market-based health care system to show why we need a system that covers everyone and guarantees access to needed health care without the risk of going bankrupt.
Do you want to share your story? Let us know below if you'd like to testify. Requests to testify must be submitted a week in advance of the hearings.
Speak out for a health care system that puts patients over profits!
- Are you uninsured or underinsured?
- Have you ever delayed care because you couldn't afford your insurance copay or deductible?
- Have you ever stayed in a job just to keep your health insurance?
- Have you ever been denied necessary care by your insurance company?
- Have you ever had to file for bankruptcy because of medical debt?
- Are you a medical professional who is frustrated with the barriers that private health insurance companies create?
- Do you have to make difficult choices between paying your health care premium and other bills?